Move It Aus - Engaging inactive Australians to get active in their community
Contact Successful Grants to help your club win funding for its next project.
Targeting inactive communities to build a more active Australia.
The Move It AUS - Participation Grant Program provides support to help organisations get Australians moving and to support the aspiration to make Australia the world’s most active and healthy nation.
The objectives of the Grant Program are:
- Getting inactive people moving in their local community;
- Building awareness and understanding of the importance of physical activity across all stages of life;
- Improving the system of sport and physical activity by targeting populations at risk of inactivity, across all life stages; and
- Delivering ongoing impact through the development of sector capability (Stream 2 only).
To be eligible to apply for the Move It AUS - Participation Grant Program, applicants must be one of the following entity types and have been operating for 12 months or longer:
- Sporting Organisations (excluding National Sporting Organisations*)
- Non-Government Organisations (NGO)** including physical activity organisations***; and/or
- Local Government Organisations.
- The Australian Capital Territory Government does not have Local Government entities and is therefore eligible to apply.
About the Author