We work with Queensland-based medium business owners with annual revenue over $600,000 and fewer than 200 staff. We can help you find funding for an innovative project or to otherwise expand your operation.
Our grant consultation services offer:
Full Onboarding – $2200 (GST incl)
Critical for your grant success, onboarding allows the timely submission of high-quality and highly competitive grant submissions.
Onboarding allows us to understand what makes your business tick and what your point of difference is by:
- Establishing a baseline understanding of your operation, workflow, business model, strategic objectives, staff and stakeholders
- Learning about your values, vision and goals
- Understanding relevant documentation, from your Business Plan and Project Plan to your online presence and financials, including past funding submissions and award applications
- Partnering with you for one month (see Monthly Subscription inclusions below)
This enables us to:
- Provide an overview around grant timings, competitiveness, eligibility and outcomes alignment
- Ensure you are ready to commence grant submissions
- Recommend the best strategies for you to find grants, ongoing.
Monthly Subscription – $330/month (GST incl)
- A monthly meeting to discuss your current and emerging projects and search for likely grant funding sources
- Eligibility advice (grant matching) for up to two grants/month
- Management of one Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) small business grant per year, where we:
- Provide customised checklists, including timelines
- Facilitate two grant meetings
- Draft the grant submission for your feedback, then finalise for your approval
- Review your supplied attachments, such as letters of support, financials, statutory declarations and more.
- Upload text and attachments to the grant portal
- Submit the application on your behalf
- Priority management of additional grant submissions (additional fee applies)
Gordon is the General Manager of a medium sized company that boasts decisive leadership and a Business Plan updated with new strategies. Entering an expansion phase, the company had numerous projects emerging across its manufacturing, wholesale, retail, export and tourism divisions.
Emma, the CEO, had identified the specific projects that would benefit from additional funding. To this end, the company was in the market for larger grants and Gordon understood that he needed to ‘keep an eye out’ for grant opportunities. The problem was that each grant he found looked time-consuming to prepare and write, and neither Gordon nor any other staff member had grants experience; in any case, they all needed to focus on core business and grants always seemed to happen when they were too busy to focus on them.
Gordon worked with Successful Grants through our thorough Onboarding process to define a strategic grant direction. We clearly defined each project so Gordon and his designated manager would be ready to act when a new grant opportunity arose. At monthly meetings, Successful Grants checked in with Gordon’s designated manager to search for available grants for the identified projects.
Successful Grants took the heavy lifting out of the entire process by working directly with Gordon’s appointed manager to draft and polish the comprehensive text and supporting documentation required for grant submissions. Successful Grants worked with the extended team as required by the company, with Gordon retaining oversight of the project. The company won several grants, was able to support key strategic projects with the additional funding and, as a result, was able to expand smoothly, efficiently and according to the Business Plan.
To find out how we can help you, contact Successful Grants today.
Get in touch