We work with Queensland-based businesses or individuals who are seeking the multiple benefits of winning an award.
Being a ‘finalist’ or ‘award-winning’ endorses you as a quality organisation to deal with, a status that would be displayed on your website, email signature and social media. For a very reasonable market spend, you can then leverage off your award-winning status and enjoy improved public recognition, increased customer confidence and a boost to profitability.
Our award consultation services offer:
Full Onboarding: $880 (GST incl)
Critical for your award success, onboarding allows the timely submission of high-quality and highly competitive award application.
Onboarding allows us to:
- Understand you, your business, values, vision and goals
- Recommend an appropriate award and award category
- Establishing a baseline understanding of your operation, workflow, business model, strategic objectives, staff/volunteers and stakeholders[BY1]
- Draft, review and polish responses to the application questions
- Partnering with you for one month (see Monthly Subscription inclusions below)
This enables us to:
- Provide an overview around award timings, competitiveness, eligibility and outcomes alignment
- Ensure you are ready to commence award submissions
- Recommend the best strategies for you to find awards, ongoing.
Monthly Subscription: $220/month (GST incl)
- A monthly meeting to discuss relevant new awards, eligibility and your chance of success
- For three awards identified by you, we provide award assessments that clarify for you the parameters, categories, guidelines and questions
- Priority management of an award application (additional fee applies – as awards vary greatly in complexity and applications take between 10 and 60 hours, award applications are quoted individually.
Dylan is an entrepreneurial health professional whose business has scaled rapidly over the past five years. He understands the power of brand marketing via award wins and has set his sights on winning four awards across youth, entrepreneurial and business of the year categories.
Dylan had no experience when it came to finding relevant awards and crafting concise, relevant and engaging responses to award application questions. What’s more, he was working long days and spending the evenings and weekends undertaking professional development and spending time with his young family. With no award application skills and even less time, Dylan approached Successful Grants.
The main result of our Onboarding process was to establish an up-to-date business profile that could be used (and re-used) to write strong responses to award questions. In addition, Dylan made use of the three award assessments provided by Successful Grants to select two awards where we believed he would be successful. Successful Grants completed the application for one of the awards while Dylan did the other.
Dylan won one award and was runner-up for the second and, as he had suspected, this led to further business success. Dylan implemented a fruitful marketing strategy to leverage his new ‘award-winning’ status, utilising award titles and logos in his email signature, across his website and on social media. Furthermore, Dylan’s ‘award-winning’ business status led to an increase in customer confidence in both him and his business as well as a significant increase in new client enquiries.
To find out how we can help you, contact Successful Grants today.
Get in touch